Page 1: Participant details
Thank you for your interest in participating in the National Delphi Study to establish research priorities for pre-hospital critical care in the United Kingdom. The inclusion criteria for participation in Rounds 1 and 2 of the Delphi Study are provided below. If you meet either of these criteria and would like to participate in the study, please provide the information requested below and the research team will be in touch again shortly.
Inclusion criteria for Rounds 1 and 2:
- UK-based clinician working in a pre-hospital critical care team (HEMS or land-based) with at least 6 months experience
- Holds a non-clinical role within a pre-hospital critical care team which involves an active research component.
Following Rounds 1 and 2 of the Delphi Study, we will be holding a nominal group meeting to finalise the research priorities. This meeting will be held face to face, online, or using a combination of the two approaches, depending on Covid restrictions and participants' availability. We would like to invite Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to participate in the nominal group meeting and for the purposes of this study have defined SMEs as follows:
- Clinical experience of working within a pre-hospital critical care team (HEMS or land-based) at a senior level for at least 2 years
- Research and/or substantial leadership responsibilities within a pre-hospital team capable of delivering critical care interventions
- Selected specialists who have previously documented areas of interest in the development of pre-hospital research.
If you meet any of the above criteria, please let us know whether you would be willing to be contacted by the research team regarding participation in the nominal group meeting by answering the question below.
This part of the survey uses a table of questions,
Willingness to be contacted about participation in the nominal group meeting
Please don't select more than 1 answer(s) per row.